Monday, August 2, 2010

Cherish the Moments



This weekend forced me to have to travel back to my hometown to be with my family during a very crucial time! When I received the news of what happened, my life flashed before me! He was fine one day and the very next started out like any other day until...
I thought about my life and how everyday starts out normal but the reality is that we never know what may happen on that day! But what sickens me is that we spend so much time arguing, bickering, hating, and mistreating one another. Will this really matter if you find yourself in a hospital bed fighting for your life?

Today's message is simple! Don't spend precious time hating and fighting with each other! Cherish every moment!
1. Take the time to enhance relationships not destroy them!
2. Handle conflicts with your intellect not your emotions.
3. Whatever happened in the past, do yourself a favor and let it go!! Bitterness is a seed that ultimately destroys you!
4. LEARN TO FORGIVE! The best gift to give to those that hurt you is the release from all offenses! Your willingness to forgive shows your maturity!
5. Cherish the moments that you have, you never know when it may be your last!

So, if I've never taken the time to tell you...let me do so now! Whether or not you know me it's important for me to tell you that I love you and there's nothing you can do about it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment