Thursday, April 24, 2014

It's All In You

Hello Family, 

It has been a long time since I blogged but I have to say that it is not because I haven't wanted to.  Life has a way of demanding more and more of my time but I'm grateful to have so many things entrusted in my hands.  

I am embarking on new territories in my life.  I have several things in the pipeline and I'm grateful and excited all at the same time!  Listen, one of the things that has plagued me and soo many other people that I've encountered is the thought of giving up... the audacity to quit!  We spend so much time responding to life's circumstances.. We are the best parents, the best bosses, employees, spouses, and whatever else life has positioned us to be.  While that's fulfilling, there's always the guilt that's associated with the void of not pursuing your passion!  

Today I want to be clear, you can go your entire life working and ensuring that things are taken care of and you might just make a lot of money.  However, it can never be compared to pursuing your passion!  Listen beloved, you were called and appointed to do something!  It's that thing that gives you life and honestly you can do it with little to no effort at all!  Find that and you'll quickly convert from existing to living!  Find that and you will be in the path of your destiny!  Find that and you will see that you will quickly begin to make a difference in the lives of those that you were pre-destined to meet!  

You beloved, have a call!  You beloved, are meant to be more than mediocre!  You are extraordinary and the world awaits for you to break the cycle of ordinary in your life!  The time is now and the moment can't keep passing by!  What are you waiting for?  You'll lived for everyone else, now it's time that you live out your dreams.... your destiny!  It's all up to you... no actually, it's all IN YOU!