Sunday, November 15, 2015

Thank You!

Hello Everyone!

It has been a while since I've posted and I'm always eager to share with you what's happening in my life!  Things are going well and I'm excited to confirm some news for you!

There are an amazing amount of people that I'm so grateful for.  Their consistent love and support means the world to me and I'm preparing some things just for them!  Who am I speaking of? YOU!!! You all have been so supportive and so sweet and I can't tell you how much that means to me.  I'm just a country girl with a love of Jesus and a desire to influence the world - one soul at a time!  Hope goes a long way and faith will take you even farther.

So, over the holidays, I will be featuring a series of giveaways!  Yes, giveaways!  The rules of entry will be very simple and the winners will be chosen at random!  I'm so excited!

If you are reading this, you've gotten the notification by email because you have subscribed to this blog.  Therefore, you are the first to know!  Each campaign will be featured on the blog and facebook!  So, be on the lookout!

Honestly, I don't know a greater feeling than being able to give!  So, buckle up and get ready!

The first campaign will kick off this week for a $50 Visa Gift Card.  All you have to do is the following:
1.  Subscribe to the blog at the new website www.empowermentspeaks.com by entering your email          on the right where it says: Follow by email
2.  Find the facebook campaign post and follow the instructions.
3.  Wait for the winner to be announced!

It's that simple!

Know that I love you all and look forward to continuing this journey with you!

Talk to you soon!