Friday, July 16, 2010

Thank You For My Life.....

Smokie Norful has a song entitled, "Dear God" and it basically salutes the elements of life and how the good outweigh the bad. The song is powerful and it's one of my favorites especially when I'm in a moment of gratefulness despite my current circumstances.

I truly believe there are times in our lives when we all stop and ask, "Why Me". Life can be so hard and sometimes it just seems as if you can't get a break anywhere. But, I truly believe that it's in the trials that we become stronger.. it's in the fight that we realize strength that we never thought we had! Yes, life will get discouraging.. Yes, some people will even walk away... But the reality is that when you open your eyes, you will still have everything and everyone you need to make it to another day!

Everything that has happened to you has happened for you! The trial has a lesson and if you're not careful, you will be so focused on the pain of the trial that you will miss it! Although you may feel as if you're moving backwards, you are actually getting closer to what's been planned for your life! When the fire gets hotter, know that is an indication that victory lies near!!!

So do me and yourself a favor, don't give up! It may seem as if you will never make it but I promise you..... you can't leave this Earth until every gift that lies within you has been drawn out! So, pick yourself up and know that you can and will make it! You may have tough times but it's necessary to train and prepare you for what lies ahead! Greet each day with joy and confidence! If you need to cry, then cry! Call your best friends and we will listen and lead you right back in the fight because it's necessary. One day the fullness of all of this will be revealed and you too just like Smokie Norful can say "Lord I thank you for my life".

No comments:

Post a Comment