Thursday, December 23, 2010

Greetings Family,

I have to say that being off of work for an entire week has been wonderful thus far! As a matter of fact, I was expressing to someone that I really didn't know how to take a break from work.....but I learned quickly!!!

As we enter this Christmas season, I want to encourage you to not forget what this time of year is really about! We all have so much to be grateful for! When all the sales have ended, all the lights have come down, and once every gift is unwrapped, remember the greatest gift of hope that we all have received, which is Jesus Christ!

Last but not least, in 2009 I knew my motto for 2010! Well, I want to share my motto for 2011! My motto for 2011 is "I Believe I Can Fly and therefore I WILL". I know...it may sound corny but the reality is I am finally in a place where I believe that there is so much more inside of me! I haven't sung my best song....I haven't lived my best dream...I haven't tapped into the best part of me because somewhere along the way some of me became good enough!

I want to encourage someone that settled for 1/2 of a dream because you didn't want to fight anymore! Go back and get that dream and make it a reality! You are not a failure and neither is your dream! If it didn't work the first time, do it again! The great thing about a dream is that it is the central piece to someone's story! In other words, there are people whose lives will be changed all because you dared to dream! So all this time I've been walking around not realizing that I was born to fly! Once I learn to fly, then I can soar!! As I'm taking my first lesson, I'm silently reciting to myself: "If I can see it, then I can do it.....IF I JUST BELIEVE, there's nothing to it"

I believe I can fly and therefore I WILL

God Bless
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment