Saturday, February 19, 2011

When you Believe in You

About a week or so ago I was looking for pictures for my wall in my office. I came across this beautiful but simple picture that read "believe". I had to have it and I actually posted it on my wall right between"faith" and "love". So, everyday I have the pleasure of being reminded that faith and pure love is possible if I just believe.

It's amazing how we come to such "ah-hah" moments during our lifetime. This morning I woke up and realized that I have reached one of the greatest places in my life. Sure, it's mixed with it's own share of "issues" but it's still a great place because for the first time in my life I realize I am pursuing the passions within my own heart therefore staying true to myself! Sometimes we invest in what others desire or require and most of the time, if it's not conducive to the truth of our heart, we find ourselves lacking in the end thus being an insufficient help to those that you are serving! Personally, I've had to face this truth!

I can honestly submit to you that perhaps a lot of the reason why we give ourselves totally to others is because we have a lack of faith for ourselves. We will share more on this topic later but the message today is that you can do or be anything you want! India Arie has a song entitled, "Beautiful Flower" and it basically says "there is nothing in this world that you can not do...when you believe in you".

Today, I know the beauty of slowing down and investing in my dreams. I realized, I have nothing to prove! I've sown, I've supported, I've helped with everybody else, and now I'm investing in my future and those things that I've always desired to be! AND, I can be them when I take the time and believe in ME!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment